Nestled in a forested canyon, Log Haven is a resplendent mountain venue. We’ve compiled essential Log Haven wedding info and costs below.
Log Haven Wedding Info
Log Haven is a rustic, intimate setting for ceremonies and receptions of all sizes.
Here you can enjoy a romantic cabin getaway. The location draws inspiration from the natural world and is complete with waterfalls and wildflowers.
Log Haven has accrued a trophy hall’s worth of awards for its food, ambiance, and wedding offerings. Wedding couples can rest assured Log Haven will take care of it all for an incredible day.
Log Haven has a variety of ceremony sites and reception space to choose from. These include private dining rooms, open meadows, gardens, and an amphitheater.
- The Wasatch Room, Foyer, and West Deck offers the largest dining space complete with a spacious foyer, private deck, and view of the cascading waterfall and pond areas.
- The Winter Conservatory, Log Haven’s newest venue space, offers hundreds of tiny lights, a birch archway, wooden dancefloor, evergreen boughs, and pine trees.
- The Lakeside Garden Meadow provides the largest outdoor location. This venue also includes Log Haven’s pavilion, private dressing rooms and a covered porch.
- The Library Suite, including the Large and Small Rains Rooms, can be reserved as a package or individually. It features an intimate setting complete with pass-through fireplace.
- The Waterfall and Garden Patio is the most popular outdoor location, perfect for dining and dancing.
- The Hillside Amphitheater offers a multi-level limestone walkway perfect for a bride’s grand entrance.
- The Wasatch Room, Foyer, and West Deck can accommodate 150 seated guests.
- The Winter Conservatory can accommodate 90 guests for a seated ceremony and 80 for a seated dinner.
- The Lakeside Garden Meadow can accommodate 350 seated guests.
- The Library Suite can accommodate 75 seated guests.
- The Waterfall and Garden Patio can accommodate 125 seated guests.
- The Hillside Amphitheater can accommodate 200 seated guests for a ceremony and 100 for a seated dinner.
Log Haven is located in Millcreek Canyon in the Wasatch National Forest. It’s a half hour drive from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
Weddings per Day
Contact Log Haven directly to review their hosting policy.
Time and Noise Restrictions
Contact Log Haven directly to check on current time and noise ordinances.
Contact Log Haven directly to confirm accessibility.
Contact Log Haven directly to discuss including a pet in your celebration.
Log Haven Wedding Cost
Log Haven’s pricing depends on the space reserved, time of day, day of week, and season. A general range of base rates are listed below:
- Ceremony-only weddings range from $1,000-$2,000.
- Ceremony starts at $250 when reserved with reception.
- Reception reservations are priced between $700-$10,000 and includes six hours of event time (five hours for daytime events).
- Extra time can be reserved at $325 per hour.
- Usage fees for chairs, tables, linens, monogrammed china, stemware and stainless silver begin at $750.
- Menu pricing begins at $32 per person.
Contact Log Haven for a customized quote for your specific needs.
Wedding Catering and Lodging
Log Haven provides in-house catering and can recommend nearby lodging.
Log Haven’s nationally-acclaimed chef offers a custom menu for each wedding. The food here is amazing. Often people will have their wedding at Log Haven because of the food.
Cake service and full bartending services are also offered on-site.
Lodging (On-site or Nearby)
You’ll find lots of lodging in Salt Lake City and the Millcreek area. Log Haven does not have on-site lodging options.
Log Haven provides complimentary white ceremony chairs and green outdoor chairs for the wedding.
Log Haven offers a rehearsal space, bridal changing room, and groom’s finishing room.
The bride and groom are given complimentary use of the grounds for wedding photography.
Log Haven will set up any wedding gift, place card, favor, or cake table for no charge.
Valet service is offered for groups of 100 guests or more.
In-house Wedding Planner and Day-of Coordinator
Log Haven offers full-service event planning with their personalized wedding consultant.
Log Haven Contact Info
Please reach out to Log Haven with any additional questions, to book your free, guided tour and consultation or secure your wedding date.
Please contact Faith Scheffler at 801-272-8255 or email@example.com.
6451 Millcreek Canyon Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
Log Haven Website
More Utah Wedding Venues
Are you still searching for the perfect wedding venue in Utah? Sweet, you’re in luck. We’ve pulled together information and costs for more than 40 Utah Wedding Venues!
Where to Go Next
- Browse my wedding photography portfolio.
- Learn about the experience you’d have working with me.
- Contact me today to schedule a chat about your wedding!
*Updated on 05/26/22 to showcase information for 2023 weddings