About Silver Fork Lodge
Silver Fork Lodge & Restaurant is nestled in the mountains of the Wasatch-Cache National Forest, in the Silver Fork community. The community of Silver Fork is located at the mouth of the Silver Fork Canyon, 8,000 feet above sea level, in Big Cottonwood Canyon.
Silver Fork Lodge is located 30 minutes outside of Downtown Salt Lake City up Big Cottonwood Canyon.
Guests can experience all the adventure Big Cottonwood Canyon has to offer including countless walking, hiking, and biking trails. Winter activities include snowshoeing, cross country skiing, or downhill skiing at world-renowned neighboring ski resorts: Brighton or Solitude. For those looking for a more urban experience, Downtown Salt Lake City is a just a scenic, 30-minute drive away!
Silver Fork Lodge requires a deposit based on the number of guests in attendance. The fees are then priced per guest. Please contact Silver Fork Lodge for additional information on pricing.
To reserve your date:
- Weddings with 50 guests or less require a $500 deposit
- Weddings with over 50 guests require a deposit of $1000
- Weddings that would prefer a completely private venue for the evening (regardless of number of guests in attendance) require a deposit of $2,000.
Silver Fork Lodge offers year-round and individually customizable wedding options.
Sites and Capacities
- Summer Weddings: Silver Fork offers a large celebration area including the banquet area and outdoor patio which can accommodate up to 250 guests in the summer months.
- Winter or Indoor Only Weddings: Silver Fork offers a banquet area that can accommodate up to 60 guests.
Weddings per Day
Silver Fork Lodge will host a maximum of one wedding per day. Events can be held from 5-10pm with two hours of set-up time prior to the start of the event.
Time and Noise Restrictions
All events must conclude by 10PM.
The Silver Fork Lodge is ADA accessible.
Pets are not permitted in Big Cottonwood Canyon as it is a protected watershed area.
Wedding Catering and Lodging
All catering will be coordinated through Silver Fork Lodge. Outside catering vendors are not permitted. The couple may choose to hire a dessert or wedding cake vendor if they are a commercial vendor. There is no additional fee associated with outside vendors for desserts or wedding cakes.
Lodging (On-site or Nearby)
Silver Fork has seven rooms available for guests to reserve. There are also several nearby lodging accommodations available at Solitude Resort or vacation rentals with AirBnB (search Big Cottonwood Canyon).
- The bride and groom can enjoy a complimentary stay in one of the rooms at Silver Fork Lodge on the night of the wedding.
In-house Wedding Planner and Day-of Coordinator
Silver Fork Lodge offers a dedicated on-site coordinator for all venue related needs and to assist with set up.
Please reach out to Silver Fork Lodge with any additional questions or to book your wedding!
Soraya Coomans: 801-533-9977
11332 E Big Cottonwood Canyon Rd
Brighton, UT 84121
Additional Utah Wedding Venues
Still searching for the perfect wedding venue in the Salt Lake City area or throughout Utah? Sweet, you’re in luck. We’ve pulled together info and costs for more than 30 Utah wedding venues. Read all about Utah Wedding Venues here!
Where to Go Next
- Browse my wedding photography portfolio.
- Learn about The Experience you’d have working with me.
- Contact me today to schedule a chat about your wedding!