Stein Eriksen Lodge was the first property built at Deer Valley Resort after it opened in 1981. Named after the Norwegian Olympic skier, Stein Eriksen, the lodge is an icon in Park City, Utah. We have compiled essential Stein Eriksen Lodge Wedding info and costs below.
Stein Eriksen Lodge Wedding Info
With authentic European ski lodge flair, Stein Eriksen Lodge provides five-star service for a luxurious and adventure-filled wedding. Stein Eriksen Lodge fits in with the ambiance of other Deer Valley properties. It’s both elegant and charming.
Stein Eriksen Lodge hosts weddings year round, and is one of the premier winter wedding venues.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Sites
Stein Erikson Lodge has a variety of both indoor and outdoor sites to choose from, including decks, lawns, ballrooms, and terraces.
- Flagstaff Mountain Deck offers beautiful views of Deer Valley Resort in a unique location.
- Bald Lawn is located in the aspen trees of Deer Valley Resort and offers an intimate, outdoor location.
- Stein Ballroom is perfect for dancing and enjoying the surrounding views. Stein Ballroom’s extended foyer and terrace spaces are where most dinners and receptions take place. There are floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to a large terrace for indoor and outdoor flow. You’ll find two fireplaces for sitting and relaxing.
- Flagstaff Room often hosts rehearsal dinners or wedding brunches and includes a scenic outdoor patio and large fireplace.
- Flagstaff Mountain Deck can accommodate 225 guests.
- Bald Lawn can accommodate 175 guests.
- Stein Ballroom can accommodate 325 guests.
- Please reach out to Stein Eriksen Lodge to discuss Flagstaff Room’s layout and capacity.
Stein Eriksen Lodge is nestled in the mountains of Deer Valley Resort in Park City, a 45 minute drive from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
Weddings per Day
Stein Eriksen Lodge hosts one wedding per day.
Time and Noise Restrictions
You can have your reception in the Stein Ballroom till 1 a.m., which is also when alcohol sales must end. Outdoor events have a curfew of 10:30 p.m.
The venue is completely wheelchair accessible. Parking is valet only and complimentary the night of the wedding.
Pets can be part of an outdoor ceremony but are not allowed inside the lodge.
Stein Eriksen Lodge offers traditional summer resort activities and attractions. These include mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding, hot air balloon rides, outdoor concerts ,and fly fishing. In the winter, the focus is downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, sleigh rides, snowmobiling, snowshoeing ,and tubing. Stein Eriksen Lodge also proudly hosts Utah’s only Forbes 5-star-rated spa.
Stein Eriksen Lodge Wedding Costs
The wedding package price per person is inclusive of the ceremony, so there is not an additional fee for that. The price per person is based off of your total number of guests, as well as date and season. For example, the 6-hour event package is billed at $230 per person and does not include beverage fees. There are food and beverage minimum spends based on the factors outlined above. Contact Stein Eriksen Lodge for customized quote.
Wedding Catering and Lodging
Stein Eriksen Lodge provides both high-end in-house catering and luxury lodging accommodations.
Stein Eriksen Lodge offers an extensive and customizable menu.
The Stein Wedding Package includes the wedding ceremony and food. This is a one-hour of reception hors d’oeuvres, plated dinner, wedding cake, and chocolate-dipped strawberries. You’ll also receive a complimentary menu tasting during your planning phase, as well as overnight accomodations for the bride and groom, and valet parking.
Stein Eriksen Lodge provides the wait staff and bartenders. Alcohol is purchased through the lodge. They suggest budgeting $80-100 per guest for alchohol.
Lodging (On-site or Nearby)
Stein Eriksen Lodge provides on-site lodging with wedding discounts offered based on the number of rooms booked. Stein Eriksen Lodge also recommends the nearby Chateaux Deer Valley if more rooms are needed.
- Stein Eriksen Lodge offers spa bridal packages for trial and day-of hair & makeup.
- The wedding party receives at 10% spa discount.
- Stein Eriksen Lodge’s wedding package includes ceremony audio visual.
- Stein Eriksen Lodge extends a 50% discount for couples on their one-year anniversary, along with a complimentary anniversary cake.
In-house Wedding Planner and Day-of Coordinator
Couples must hire an outside wedding planner to help coordinate with other outside vendors. Stein Eriksen has an on-site coordinator.
Stein Eriksen Lodge Contact Info
Please reach out to Stein Eriksen Lodge with any additional questions or to book your wedding.
Please contact Tracy Selman at 435-645-6493 or email@example.com.
Stein Eriksen Lodge
7700 Stein Way,
Park City, UT 84060
More Utah Wedding Venues
Are you still searching for the perfect wedding venue in Utah? Sweet, you’re in luck. We’ve pulled together information and costs for more than 40 Utah Wedding Venues!
Where to Go Next
- Browse my wedding photography portfolio.
- Learn about the experience you’d have working with me.
- Contact me today to schedule a chat about your wedding!