The Switchback Grille is a spectacular destination wedding venue near Zion National Park. We’ve compiled essential Switchback Grille wedding info and costs below.
Switchback Grille Wedding Info
Located in Springdale, Utah, Switchback Grille is open year-round for wedding reservations. The ceremony sites have jaw-dropping views of Zion’s famous red rock formations. And the reception space is in a quant, romantic lodge. It’s an ideal venue for destination weddings big and small.
Ceremony and Reception Sites:
- The Switchback Dining Room can accommodate 100 to 140 guests for a sit-down dinner. You can have up to 250 guests for a cocktail reception.
- The Switchback Patio can accommodate 30 to 120 guests for a sit-down dinner. Have up to 150 guests for a cocktail reception.
- The Switchback Dining Room and Patio can accommodate 220 guests for a sit-down dinner. Have up to 250 guests for a cocktail reception.
- The Switchback Garden can accommodate 80 guests for a sit-down dinner. Have up 100 guests for a cocktail reception.
- The Virgin River, Pond, and Great Lawn can accommodate 300 guests for a sit-down dinner. Have up to 500 guests for a cocktail reception.
Weddings per Day
The Switchback Grille prefers to host one wedding per day. Yet, between all their venue spaces, they can host up to four weddings per day. They state that they can still offer the bride and groom a feeling of privacy for their most special day.
Time and Noise Restrictions
There is a 10 p.m. noise ordinance in the town of Springdale. However, the Switchback Grille is a private venue with no neighbors and can host events until 12 p.m.
The Switchback Grille is an ADA accessible venue.
The Switchback Grille is pet friendly. They even hosted their first destination wedding for pets last year!
The Switchback Grille Zion is in Zion Canyon at the foot of The Watchman red rock formation.
Switchback Grille is minutes from the iconic Zion National Park. It’s one of my favorite places in Utah! Your adventurous wedding guests can enjoy days of activities. There is sightseeing, hiking, biking, or guided rafting trips in the area. Guests who prefer indoor activities can visit the artsy shops in Springdale. They can also visit the museums at Zion National Park and ride the tour bus for guided sightseeing.
Switchback Grille Wedding Cost
The Switchback Grille attempts to accommodate everybody’s wedding budget.
The minimum fee between catering and beverages to rent any of the private reception sites are:
- $3,000 for less than 50 people
- $4,500 for more than 50 people
There are many options to choose from. Please contact Switchback Grille for a customized quote for your event.
Switchback Grille Catering and Lodging
The Switchback Grille can handle all your wedding details! They will act as wedding coordinator to navigate the many decisions you have to make. These include custom menus, site selection, floral arrangements, lighting design, and entertainment. Catering is exclusively done through Black Walnut Catering. There is no fee for other outside vendors.
The Switchback Grille partners with Black Walnut Catering. You must order your food and beverages through them.
Lodging (On-site or Nearby)
The Switchback Grille does not offer on-site lodging;. You can find a plenty of lodging in Springdale though. Book early.
In-house Wedding Planner and Day-of Coordinator
Switchback Grille offers an in-house wedding planner and a full staff on the day of the wedding.
Switchback Grill Contact Info
Please reach out to Kristen at the Switchback Grille with questions or to book your wedding.
Kristen: (435) 772-3700
1149 Zion Park Blvd
Springdale, UT 84767
More Utah Wedding Venues
Are you still searching for the perfect wedding venue in Utah? Sweet, you’re in luck. We’ve pulled together information and costs for more than 40 Utah Wedding Venues!
Where to Go Next
- Browse my wedding photography portfolio.
- Learn about the experience you’d have working with me.
- Contact me today to schedule a chat about your wedding!
*Updated on 07/08/22 to reflect 2023 wedding information