The Monarch in Ogden Utah is a modern and artistic wedding venue with several indoor and outdoor event spaces, lots of natural light and beautiful fixtures, and plenty of room for family and friends. It is located in the heart of the hip and historic 25th Street district and is easily accessible from I-15.
Here’s what you need to know to start planning your wedding at the Monarch.
The Monarch Wedding Info
What was once an industrial garage in downtown Ogden is now a chic event venue with multiple event spaces to accommodate celebrations both large and small. The exterior of the building features mission-like architecture with stucco walls and brick accents. Inside there is exposed brick throughout the building, with wood plank or polished concrete floors. The large windows in every space let in plenty of light. The rooftop deck gives lovely views of Ogden and the surrounding mountains and is accented by huge murals.
The Monarch hosts weddings year-round.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Sites
There are four event spaces at the Monarch for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- The Royal Room is the largest of the spaces with high ceilings and exposed arched metalwork. The bright white walls and huge windows provide a sense of openness and space. Couples can wed in front of the windows under the decorative arch of their choice. For the reception, there is plenty of space to mingle and have cocktails as dinner is being served and then hit the dance floor in the space where the ceremony was previously held.
- The Atrium is like getting married in an artists’ marketplace. The long hallway has plenty of space to have your ceremony at one end in front of the exposed brick and long windows, and have tables ready for your reception at the other. The exposed wood and metal ceilings give the space an elegant yet industrial feel.
- The Upper Deck is the outdoor space at the Monarch and truly a sight to behold. The walls are covered with murals depicting monarch butterflies and other natural elements and make a perfect backdrop for any ceremony. After your vows, there is plenty of room for tables for dining and an area for a dance floor.
- The Gist is a smaller indoor space perfect for more intimate celebrations. It has large windows seen throughout the building, along with white brick walls, exposed metal duct work, and high concrete ceilings. There is room for a full band as well as space for tables and chairs, or a flowing reception.
Bridal Suite/ Getting Ready Rooms
There are several spaces available for wedding preparations that include mirrors and comfortable furniture.
Other unique amenities
This is a truly unique space for weddings. The four event areas each have their own personality, but all have an urban and hip feel married with casual elegance. The location of the Monarch is also important to consider, as it is close to downtown and the arts district, and easily accessible from multiple freeways. Your guests could even take the Frontrunner train to your celebration!
What is the capacity?
The capacity depends on the event space chosen but the Monarch can accommodate up to 300 guests for a flowing reception.
Where is the location?
The Monarch is located in downtown Ogden, 30 minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport.
How many weddings are hosted on-site each day?
Multiple events are hosted at the Monarch each day.
Are there any time or noise restrictions?
All events must end at 11 PM, but couples have the option of extending until midnight for an extra fee.
Is this venue ADA-accessible?
The venue is ADA-accesible.
What is the pet policy?
Pets are allowed to be a part of your celebration. Just let the venue know they are coming.
The Monarch Wedding Cost
Depending on the day of the week and the event space chosen rental fees range from $500 to $5,000.
Wedding Catering and Lodging
What are the catering options?
You can use the caterer of your choice!
What are the included decor options and restrictions?
Tables, chairs, and linens are included in the venue rental fees. You also may add bistro tables as well for an additional fee. No confetti, glitter, rice, or birdseed is allowed.
What are the lodging (on-site or nearby) options?
There are several lodging options within walking distance of the Monarch including a Hilton Garden Inn, and a Hampton Inn.
Is there an in-house wedding planner or day-of coordinator?
The venue does not provide a wedding planner. Staff is available for table and chair set up and take down, but all other arrangements must be done by the couple or a wedding planner.
What are some nearby attractions?
The Monarch is close to many Ogden attractions including the Ogden Amphitheater where concerts are held throughout the summer. There are also dozens of fun bars and restaurants.
The Monarch Contact Info
For more information, please contact the venue at 801-893-6605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
455 25th Street
Ogden, Utah 84401
Why you should get married at The Monarch
The Monarch is a perfect place for a wedding that is both urban and elegant. The beautifully refurbished garage has ample space for both ceremonies and receptions, with options for both indoor and outdoor celebrations. You can use the caterer of your choice to truly personalize your event, and decorate the space to your liking. The venue is centrally located in downtown Ogden making it easy for guests to access. It is truly an amazing space for your amazing day.
More Utah Wedding Venues
Still searching for the perfect wedding venue? You’re in luck! We’ve created the most comprehensive online wedding venue guide in Utah. Read in-depth information and costs for more than 50 Utah Wedding Venues!
Where to Go Next
- Browse my wedding photography portfolio.
- Learn about the experience you’d have working with me.
- Contact me today to schedule a chat about your wedding!
*Updated in June 2023 to reflect current wedding information. Please always confirm pricing and details with the venue, as items are subject to change.