About Whispering Oaks Ranch Moab
Whispering Oaks Ranch offers a beautiful 50-acre, private property nestled in the La Sal Mountain Range near Moab, Utah. The private grounds, mountain views, opportunity for guest lodging, and endless activities for guests to enjoy makes this venue perfect for a destination wedding.
Whispering Oaks Ranch is located in the La Sal Mountain Range, about 35-45 minutes outside of Moab, Utah.
Moab, UT is a mecca for outdoor activities. Guests can enjoy sightseeing at Arches or Canyonlands National Parks, unlimited hiking and biking trails, or horseback riding at the neighboring ranch.
Whispering Oaks Ranch is a privately-owned property which provides lodging and venue space. The venue space available is dependent on the number of guests in attendance. Please contact Whispering Oaks Ranch for additional information about pricing.
- A non-refundable deposit of $1,500 is due for wedding reservations
- Cabins range from $146-$248 per night depending on season. Each cabin accommodates 2-4 guests.
- For weddings with over 45 guests in attendance, the entire property must be reserved for a two-night minimum stay. The cost for the entire property reservation is $3743/night.
- Reservation of the pavilion is available for additional cost.
Whispering Oaks Ranch offers weddings year-round.
Sites and Capacities:
- Weddings with 10-40 guests:
- The Cedar Bend Lodge at Whispering Oaks is a beautiful 6,000 sq ft lodge with deck and patio access. Please note that all guests must be staying at the onsite accommodations. Whispering Oaks Ranch can accommodate lodging for up to 66 wedding guests when all 7 cabins are reserved. See pricing for cabins above.
- Weddings with 50-200 guests:
- Reserve all seven cabins, access to Cedar Bend Lodge, and optional access to the 1800 sq ft covered pavilion with an additional cost.
Weddings per Day
Whispering Oaks Ranch will host a maximum of one wedding per reservation, offering you and your guests a uniquely private experience.
Time and Noise Restrictions
All events must conclude by 12PM per noise ordinance.
The venue is wheelchair accessible with mobile ramps at all entry ways.
The wedding couple’s pets are welcome at the Whispering Oaks Ranch, however pets must be approved by management at the time of reservation. A pet deposit and pet agreement are required.
Wedding Catering and Lodging
On-site amenities include seating for up to 200 people, 5’ round banquet tables, 8’ long banquet tables, and white linens. A full list of amenities and customizable options can be found on their website.
Whispering Oaks Ranch has a preferred list of vendors; however, couples are welcome to procure a vendor of their choice for no additional fee.
Lodging (On-site or Nearby)
- Whispering Oaks Ranch can accommodate lodging for up to 66 wedding guests when all 7 cabins are reserved. See pricing for cabins above.
- The nearby town of Moab, UT has multiple options for lodging for weddings with over 66 guests.
In-house Wedding Planner and Day-of Coordinator
If desired, the couple is encouraged to hire a wedding planner to coordinate all details of the wedding for a seamless experience.
Please reach out to Whispering Oaks Ranch with any additional questions or to book your wedding!
Whispering Oaks Ranch
La Sal Loop Road
Please visit their website for directions and map. GPS is unreliable in the area.
Additional Utah Wedding Venues
Still searching for the perfect wedding venue in the Salt Lake City area or throughout Utah? Sweet, you’re in luck. We’ve pulled together info and costs for more than 30 Utah wedding venues. Read all about Utah Wedding Venues here!
Where to Go Next
- Browse my wedding photography portfolio.
- Learn about The Experience you’d have working with me.
- Contact me today to schedule a chat about your wedding!